Wright Career College Overland Park Campus
Wright Career College's Overland Park campus is its flagship campus. The regional campus and corporate headquarters cover more than 4.7 acres at I-435 and Metcalf.
The 55,000 square foot campus includes classrooms, computer labs, a modern fitness center and administration offices. It has a plaza-style gathering area, a fountain and a clock tower. The campus includes an interactive skills and simulation lab with four virtual hospital suites. Each room has a manikin that performs the physiological functions of a human to provide training to nursing and allied health students.
The new facility opened in July 2012. In February 2013, the school was honored with the Commercial Development Award from the Overland Park Economic Development Council for making a significant investment into the Overland Park economy.
Overland Park Campus Program Availability
- Health Care Administration (BS) (Ground & Hybrid)
- Health Care Administration (AAS) (Ground & Hybrid)
- Medical Assisting (AAS) (Ground & Hybrid)
- Medical Insurance Coding (AAS) (Ground & Hybrid)
- Surgical Technology (AAS)
- Computer Information Systems & Analysis (BS) (Ground & Hybrid)
- Computer Information Systems : Software Development (AAS) (Ground & Hybrid)
- Network Administration & Security (AAS) (Ground & Hybrid)
- PC Support & Administration (AAS) (Ground & Hybrid)