Associate's Degree Programs at Wright Career College
Wright Career College offers a several Associate's degree programs at all five of our campuses.
Associate's degree programs can be completed in as little as 17 months. Wright Career College offers convenient class times, with most programs offering a three day a week schedule. Students can choose between day and evening classes to best fit into their schedule.
- (AAS) Health Care Administration
- (AAS) Medical Assisting
- (AAS) Medical Insurance Coding
- (AAS) Surgical Technology
- (AAS) Computer Information Systems – Software Development
- (AAS) Information Technology & Systems Administration (not currently enrolling)
- (AAS) Network Administration & Security
- (AAS) PC Support & Administration
Students benefit from our experienced staff and hands-on training. You will learn the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the workplace. Once a student completes a program, our Career Assistance Placement program will work with you on your job search skills and placement opportunities.
*The Veterinary Technology program is offered in select Kansas cities including Merriam, Wichita, Topeka and Parsons.
**The Nursing program is only offered at the Overland Park and Wichita campuses.